About Me

My photo
Artist of hair. Stoneware bead maker. Dog lover & rescuer. Wife of a postman. Hermit.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Starting over!

Okay, so I'm resolving on my (37th) birthday today to actively blog as a way to give you a peek into my creative adventures & life outside of creating. Bear with me as I attempt to put my thoughts/ideas into words here AGAIN! I started this blog way back in 2007, but I didn't keep up with it, so I've wiped it clean to start fresh. Reading & deleting those previous posts reminds me how my life has changed so much since then & so have my artistic interests. What started with making knitting needles with personalized tops out of polymer clay somehow led me to my true & current love of "real" stoneware clay  now that I have a small test kiln. Oh how I love that little kiln!!!!

No comments: